Founded in 2016, the vision of VolksWalley Customs has always been to build first class aircooled VW’s both for own enjoyment, but also for other aircooled aficionados. As often happens, a life long hobby turned into a small business, when friends and other enthusiasts started turning to VolksWalley for help with their cars.
A classic Beetle or Bus is not technically complex, so you could probably manage maintaining or customizing it yourself, but most modern people don’t want to build or repair their cars themselves. They simply want to enjoy the thrill of riding a classic Volkswagen, whether it be cruising along a country road, going around a racetrack or screaming down a quarter mile strip. We want to make sure that experience is the best possible and always treat your baby like it was one of our own.
The fact that these cars have been produced in such remarkable numbers means, that there are literally millions of custom parts and ways you can build just your own special ride. This is where VolksWalley Customs can help you. With contacts all over the world, we can get you almost any part and build your car in almost any way you desire.
So what can we do?
- All standard maintenance on aircooled VW:s, like oil changes, spark plug changes, adjusting carbs and ignition, changing brake fluid, etc.
- Repairs on the body and chassis (welding, mediablasting, and/or paint)
- Upgraded suspension and steering
- Upgrade brakes
- Interior installations.
- Engine rebuild and custom work (stroke / displacement / intake / exhaust etc.)
- Transmission rebuild and custom work (synchros, gears, ring&pinion, etc.)
- Electrical repairs (wiring harness, additions, custom applications)
- Nut and bolt restorations (museum class restoration)
- Customization of your car, in every way possible. (nothing is too radical)
- Specialty projects, like race- or drag cars from scratch if necessary.
Our tools include:
- Car lifts
- Tyre machines and balancing
- Glass bead blasting cabinet
- Sandblasting equipment
- Soda blasting equipment
- MIG / TIG welding machines
- Plasma cutter
- Aluminum soldering tools
- Hydraulic press
- Tens of different power tools for cutting, grinding, sanding, polishing, loosening, tightening, and almost whatever you may need.
What People Say
I have seldom seen so much enthusiasm and professionalism in any car repair shop, and I have seen many. These guys really want to make my ride better.
Woohoo, I didn’t know a beetle could actually run this well. Electronic ignition and proper timing gave my car so much more spirit! Thank you VolksWalley!
After the guys at VWC had their way, my 50 year old car idles! And accelerates! And actually turns into corners! Amazing!